Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is an ever changing art. As the Internet evolves, either your SEO skills must evolve as well, or you need a great SEO expert on your team. Semper’s FREE All in One SEO Pack is that expert, backed by top shelf support. This is the WordPress SEO plugin with over 50M downloads so far, All in One SEO Pack allows you to download the FREE plugin to get started, and is perfect for the more ‘do it yourself’ or ‘in house’ oriented website manager. You don’t have to be an expert with Semper on your team. Accelente could not be more pleased to recommend you to Semper’s All in One SEO Pack.
To maximize your optimize, consider upgrading to the Pro version (for a fee) for more automatic fixes and optimization in your site. Here are 5 Things Every WordPress Site manager MUST know:
For starters in your SEO plan, go and ‘claim’ or register your site with Google Analytics. This insures that the world’s premier search engine is totally familiar with your site and gives you the analytics you need to understand the effective reach of your site. It is free. CLICK HERE to get that done!
The original WordPress SEO plugin, downloaded over 50,000,000 times since 2007.
Use All in One SEO Pack to optimize your WordPress site for SEO. It’s easy and works out of the box for beginners, and has advanced features and an API for developers.
First created in 2007, see why Semper’s All in One SEO Pack is one of the all time most downloaded plugins for WordPress.
- XML Sitemap support – submit your sitemap to Google and Bing and improve your SEO
- Image XML Sitemap submitted to Google and Bing to improve your Image SEO
- Google AMP support (Accelerated Mobile Pages)
- Google Analytics support
- Schema.org Markup
- Support for SEO on Custom Post Types
- Advanced Canonical URLs
- Redirect attachment pages to parent post
- Automatically notifies search engines like Google and Bing about changes to your site
- Built-in API so other plugins/themes can access and extend functionality
- ONLY free plugin to provide SEO Integration for e-Commerce sites, including WooCommerce
- Nonce Security built into All in One SEO Pack
- Automatically optimizes your titles for Google and other search engines
- Generates META tags automatically
- Avoids the typical duplicate content found on WordPress blogs
- For beginners, you don’t even have to look at the options, it works out-of-the-box. Just install.
- For advanced users, you can fine-tune everything to optimize your SEO
- You can override any title and set any META description and any META keywords you want.
- Compatibility with many other plugins
- Translated into 57 languages
- PHP 7 100% Compatible
Here is a great, free article on optimizing your site’s images for the best SEO results….
How to Optimize Your Images for SEO
Creating SEO friendly images is simple to do, yet many website owners neglect this valuable source of search engine traffic. To make it even more simple, WordPress has some great tools built in to help you optimize your images, and you use the All-in-One SEO Pack to maximize your optimization.
The most important thing to know is that while people can see your images, search engines cannot “read” them. They can only read the words in the tags and titles you give your images. Therefore, these are the areas you want to attend to when adding images to your WordPress site.
Two points to keep in mind:
• All images should have ALT and TITLE attributes defined. This is the image equivalent of the doc title or meta description for the page.
• Image filenames should have a relevant name, ideally with a keyword in it. For example, an image file of “logo.jpg” might make sense to you, the website owner, but it won’t mean anything at all to a search engine. “SemperPluginsWordPressPlugins.png” is a much more descriptive, and relevant, filename.
Next time you add an image to a WordPress page or post, remember to give the image file a relevant name and fill in the spaces provided for ALT and TITLE tags. Depending on how many images you have on your site, you may want to go back and at least complete the ALT and TITLE tags.
And if you really want to go all out with your search engine optimization, the All in One SEO Pack plugin for WordPress is the #1 most downloaded WordPress plugin. Upgrade today to All in One SEO Pack – Pro Version and receive access to personal support, advanced updates, and no advertisements.
CLICK HERE TO UPGRADE TO ALL IN ONE SEO PACK – PRO VERSION